Florence Otedola, a Nigerian female disc jockey and billionaire’s daughter, has taken to social media to show off a gold ring while engaged to boyfriend Ryan Taylor.
WITHIN NIGERIA previously reported that Cuppy proposed at the Gumball award ceremony in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
DJ Cuppy said yes to her British boyfriend at a public concert abroad after he proposed in a video that went viral on Sunday.
Although the disc jockey has yet to make an official statement, she took to Instagram to show off a shiny, seemingly expensive gold ring she wore while out with a friend.
She shared the photo with the caption:
Who are those girls? La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, @therealEve
Meanwhile, below are five things you need to know about Ryan Taylor.
1. He was born on January 2nd 1992 and is currently 30 years old.
2. Taylor is a British professional boxer.
3. He is also a YouTuber with over 1.8m followers subscribed to his channel.
4. Taylor was arrested in 2020 for reckless driving, which he documented on social media, primarily Instagram and YouTube. However, following his arrest, he was forced to remove the videos from the internet.
5. Taylor reportedly has a few Nigerian celebrity friends, including Anthony Joshua and Burna Boy, and is familiar with Nigerian culture.